A vapour steam cleaner is an appliance that generates super-heated steam in an internal boiler, using only a little water and a small amount of electricity to sanitize, clean and deodorize any surface, without using chemicals. This super-heated steam is used for its superior cleaning power.
The pressure in a steam cleaner can be generated in two ways: 1) with a boiler, where the entire water content is boiled or 2) with a pump system, which releases water through a heating element that heats the water and pumps out the steam. The process eliminates chemical residues while sanitizing the surface being treated. And because so little water is consumed, it’s virtually mess-free.
What are the benefits of steam cleaning?
– Steam is a natural source using just clean water to create a powerful cleaning force.
– The absence of potentially harmful and expensive chemicals make it an extremely easy, safe and cost effective way to clean round your home.
– Steam leaves no toxic residues on surfaces and won’t stain clothing.
– Steam kills well-known bacteria such as e-coli, listeria, and salmonella.
– Using only water means it’s environmentally friendly as well.
– Steam cleaners are not one application appliances they can be used virtually anywhere for a wide variety of tasks. They are more versatile than a vacuum cleaner.
Some of today’s steam cleaners feature reservoirs for antibacterial products. This steamed infusion of disinfectant solution ensures cleanliness and freshness from deep within your furniture or carpet, where many germs can hide and multiply. Steam cleaning with disinfecting is effective at removing odors as well.
Steam cleaners vacuum away the remaining residue after the steam cleaning process, sucking up any dirt that became dislodged. This affords you the luxury of having your furniture or carpet steam cleaned; disinfected; and as free of dirt, dust, mites, odors and other debris as possible.
We recommend having your entire home steam cleaned every six months. This keeps your carpets looking new and helps keeps your home free of germs and bacteria. Give us a call to schedule a consultation. We’ll go over the process with your and give you a free quote.